Thursday, February 23, 2006

I just had to do it...


Is this what he's really trying to say?



This is kind of stupid, kind of funny. This little gem, courtesy of iFilm.com, is a must see.

Disclaimer: The clip is obviously heavily edited, and I don't think anyone thinks this is serious.

That said, some of the stuff Bush "says" in this clip is eerily close to the perception of what the president is really trying to communicate when he makes speeches driving home talking points every day. That's the perception of some, to be sure, but not all. I'm sure if you took any of Clinton's State of the Union addresses and edited it the way this one is edited, you could make his say some pretty funny shit too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Blake said...

Nice. I think the editing on that was done by one of the people at Warp Records. It originally came out as an audio mp3 on a warp cd, before it went internet viral video.

6:19 AM  
Blogger Publius said...

The video is a little hokey, and, like I said, you could take anyone's speech at any time and edit it together to say some pretty screwy things.

I just thought this one was pretty funny. If I find a Clinton one, I'll post that too.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home